Notts sell 4,321 tickets.

SuperNotts said:
The connection between us... Don't think there are many over the last 10 or so years.

Danny Allsopp was brought to Meadow Lane from Man City for a fee of £300,000 in December, 2000, following a successful loan spell.

The Australian, who went on to play for his country, struggled to break in to the City line-up and most of his appearances were from the bench.

However, the forward became a big hit with the Magpies, scoring 50 times in 115 games.

He later joined Hull City for a nominal fee, before signing for his hometown club, Melbourne Victory.

Brief stints in Qatar and America followed but he is currently playing for Victory again.

prediction supnotts?

marco said:
SuperNotts said:
The connection between us... Don't think there are many over the last 10 or so years.

Danny Allsopp was brought to Meadow Lane from Man City for a fee of £300,000 in December, 2000, following a successful loan spell.

The Australian, who went on to play for his country, struggled to break in to the City line-up and most of his appearances were from the bench.

However, the forward became a big hit with the Magpies, scoring 50 times in 115 games.

He later joined Hull City for a nominal fee, before signing for his hometown club, Melbourne Victory.

Brief stints in Qatar and America followed but he is currently playing for Victory again.

prediction supnotts?

I predict 4-1 2 for Dzeko 1 for, Balotelli, 1 Yaya rugby run and a late consaltion by Hughes.

Welcome once again to 'SuperNotts' you have made a welcome change on an away forum. Hope you and your fans have a great day out Sunday except for the result, hope we murder you!! but to be honest enjoy your trip up here, over 4300 on a Sunday, on TV, money tight for everyone, well done mate to you and your club.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Welcome once again to 'SuperNotts' you have made a welcome change on an away forum. Hope you and your fans have a great day out Sunday except for the result, hope we murder you!! but to be honest enjoy your trip up here, over 4300 on a Sunday, on TV, money tight for everyone, well done mate to you and your club.

Thanks, good luck to City after our game on Sunday.

To the other guy who asked me what I think the score will be... I would love to win but I just can't see it. 3-1 to you guys with Hughes to make it 1-1 for us.

SuperNotts said:
nozzyblue said:
Here coz its city;) Fairplay for your support though.

I'd have been going to Yeovil tomorrow if we wasn't still in the cup ;)
No matter what the score, please come back on and tell us how your day went, pre game, the game and the match day experience always good to hear it from a sensible supporter.

I have family that are ST holders at Notts, went to visit them before the game and follow them for an easy parking place, there is about 8 of them coming across Sunday.
What happend to your wheel barrow Notts? WTF is that all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.