November goal of the month vote

GOTM always seems to go to the goal that couldn’t be scored again in 100 attempts!

“Team” goals? No-one except those of us who love the beautiful game appreciate a 44 pass goal, even if it was a defining goal that ended the competition of a huge derby game.

Personally, I think it would be hard to find a better goal all season. Even Gundogan’s take of the ball, and pass into the goal was excellent.

Even if every member on here plus every City fan who attended the match plus every fan of every club who didn't have a goal in the GOTM voted for a City player goal I doubt our player would win it!!

Not that I am cynical in any way, shape or form.................. just ........... well I guess cynical!!!

Even if every member on here plus every City fan who attended the match plus every fan of every club who didn't have a goal in the GOTM voted for a City player goal I doubt our player would win it!!

Not that I am cynical in any way, shape or form.................. just ........... well I guess cynical!!!
I hope you're not suggesting there's bias from the bbc ?

It’s a public vote isn’t it? If some rag had scored a scissor kick with his wrong foot and Shaun Goater had scored with his arse, I’d be voting for Shaun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.