Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We witnessed a glimpse of what is possible.

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.

scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.

Well said,we need to come togethor as fans and get behind everyone at the club to get that 4th place posistion.

Good post, whether people still are longing for Hughes or Mourinho, Bobby manc will be our maneger untill the end of the season, so lets get behind the man.

biggest c*ck tease since Bo

Not only was this not a freak result, it was a taste of what we are capable off when flying.
Better than the rags performance at Arsenal the other week, we gave a masterclass in counter attacking football.

Fuck the manchini outers in the rectum sideways

scorer said:

We were awesome

against 9 men? hughes would have been in double figures.

de niro said:
scorer said:

We were awesome

against 9 men? hughes would have been in double figures.

Was a great performance dont you agree Bill?

bluefandk said:
Good post, whether people still are longing for Hughes or Mourinho, Bobby manc will be our maneger untill the end of the season, so lets get behind the man.

People need to look at today though and think about it. The team came togethor, the fans really for the first time in ages came togethor because of the Bridge V Terry debacle. If we can get that unity going all the time and back the team we're a far better side.

Re: biggest c*ck tease since Bo

I was expecting to go to this match but work got in the way. I wasn't too hopeful after recent performances but fuck me did they play well. Well done city and welcome back Carlos !

not a fan of mancini but he got the team selection spot on and with the terry and bridge situation, city were up for it more than chelsea, keep prooving me wrong mancini,i can take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.