Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

scorer said:
bluealf said:
I am not an ignoramus but you are indeed a hypocrite of the highest order.

I support my team win, lose or draw and never delight in defeat, who ever may be in charge.
Unlike your good self, obviously I am not the only one that has this opinion of you either judging by some of the other replies.

Todays first half performance was a defensive bore and we nicked a goal that any pub league GK would be embarassed to concede but fuck I cheered anyway, the second half was a lot better the tempo had been turned up and we played better for it.

I have no problems with Mancini and I didnt want Hughe's sacked mid-season either, I just want us to win as many games as possible but and it is a big but I want to be entertained while we do it.

You appear to not understand the game Alfie...

That first half performance was an immense tactical battle.

If you want massive entertainment all the time the go support the rags...their Americanisation would be right up your street.

In the meantime learn to appreciate the finer points of the game.... you may just enjoy it.

If I wanted to do that, I wouldnt have wasted 30+ years of my life watching City, I believe I do know the game extremely well and indeed according to Hanson we should have been 4-0 down by half time after plsying woefully and being outclassed for most of the half.

Btw I didnt say that, just a defensive bore infact.

Finer points of the game are not putting all your men behind the ball and hoping for a point or a quick break away or Stuart Pearce would be a true football visionary.

I havnt called your judgement or knowledge of the game into question, just your hypocritical views on this web site.

Back Mancini everyone because I Scorer the font of all the finer points of the game say he is the man above all men to lead us to the promised land.

You know what Scorer I hope you are right, I want it more than anything, having served my apprenticeship through the late 70's and the joys of the 80's and 90's and nevermind the delights of 00's, I think I am due a trophy or 2 at least, dont you think ?

bluealf said:
scorer said:
You appear to not understand the game Alfie...

That first half performance was an immense tactical battle.

If you want massive entertainment all the time the go support the rags...their Americanisation would be right up your street.

In the meantime learn to appreciate the finer points of the game.... you may just enjoy it.

If I wanted to do that, I wouldnt have wasted 30+ years of my life watching City, I believe I do know the game extremely well and indeed according to Hanson we should have been 4-0 down by half time after plsying woefully and being outclassed for most of the half.

Btw I didnt say that, just a defensive bore infact.

Finer points of the game are not putting all your men behind the ball and hoping for a point or a quick break away or Stuart Pearce would be a true football visionary.

I havnt called your judgement or knowledge of the game into question, just your hypocritical views on this web site.

Back Mancini everyone because I Scorer the font of all the finer points of the game say he is the man above all men to lead us to the promised land.

You know what Scorer I hope you are right, I want it more than anything, having served my apprenticeship through the late 70's and the joys of the 80's and 90's and nevermind the delights of 00's, I think I am due a trophy or 2 at least, dont you think ?

If what is in Bold is translated from "give the guy time" then possibly you would have apoint.

How many other people said exactly the same thing about the previous incumbent...?

Hypocritical would be me lavishing praise on the previous gaffer I have neither done that nor am I ever likely to.

Like you I have supported City for more years than I care to remember. I was fortunate enough to be there the last time we lifted a trophy and the last time we appeared at Wembley in a major final in '81. We are due a trophy.

Why am I so wrong in genuinely believing Mancini will be the guy that can deliver?

Your not and I at least have not said that.

What I do believe is that you should have got behind the team with the previous manager in charge also, because that is what would have been best for the club at the time.

I didnt want Hughe's sacked because we needed some stability and for this reason I will now support Mancini.

The cUnts over the road didnt get like they are by sacking the red faced wanker, all they where good for was top 3 and a good cup run under the likes of racist ron, so they gave him time, they so nearly bottled it and sacked him (shame that) and off they went, just as money poured into the game from Sky but their time has nearly come and all I hope for is City to be ready to take the chance to dominate football for the next 10 to 20 years.

Football is all about lifecycle's it is our turn soon.

It all very well having the odd good performance against the top 4 teams, but when you cant beat the teams you should be beating, i'm not gonna say "good job at least you are trying".

we want consistancy in playing levels as well as results. For the 40 mins today, the "we are boring, can we really be arsed?" team showed up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.