Now Fellaini's at it!

johnny crossan said:
we are light in this area and need a powerful midfielder like him or Javi Martinez or Moussa Sissoko or even Jack Rodwell

Agreed, he is a player that would add something to our team.

Eh? I'm struggling to think of a role Yaya Toure plays other than the powerful midfielder role, and he's twice the player Fellaini is. No thanks.

I'd definitely have him here despite the hair but moyes would try to milk us dry. So with all considered no thanks.

He is a complete package DM. Sign him and Mancini doesn't need to waste the valuable midfield slots for 2 DMs ever again.

I've always thought he's played well against us. I'd prefer him to Barry....And he would have the added effect of being dominant in the air from set pieces, so would be good to throw on when defending a 1-0 lead in the FA Cup final against Stoke :)

C_T_I_D said:
No better header of the ball in my books, but I don't think he's a Mancini type player.

Good to see you haven't lost your ability to make completely irrelevant posts just for the sake of it, Andy.

I'd be happy to have him . I've always said we could use another DM. Let's hope he is fishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.