now for barnsley

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
a great 3 points tonight....now barnsley!! a big game hes hoping for a trip to wembley a sell out crowd and great atmosphere!!

me too.

Lets hope Aguero is back for this. Pace up front could be vital. I don't think they'd be able to handle Aguero.

Tbilisi said:
Marvin said:
me too.

Lets hope Aguero is back for this. Pace up front could be vital. I don't think they'd be able to handle Aguero.

Would like us not to take chances on Sergio or Komps for this one and rest them,we should have enough to beat Barnsley without them surely
Agree. Kolo in place of Kompany and Tevez/Dzeko in place of Aguero and we should be fine against Barnsley, Give them two weeks rest for Everton.

mancini says that Rodwell and Aguero will miss the Barnsley game

Losing Aguero for this game will be a big blow, because defenders at that level can not handle pace and the close ball control that AGuero has. It's much easier for them to mark a big forward like Dzeko.

We should have enough to beat Barnsley without Aguero, but it makes it a lot more difficult. They can park the bus now, or play a high line and press us all over the pitch knowing that we don't have the pace to hurt them in behind.

We shouldn't get complacent but I watched them on the football league show a week or 2 back when they got hammered by Bristol City and their defenders were making Jon Stead look like a world beater!

Quagmire blue said:
We shouldn't get complacent but I watched them on the football league show a week or 2 back when they got hammered by Bristol City and their defenders were making Jon Stead look like a world beater!

They'd won six in a row before that, now they've lost two in a row! Last two games have been 5-3 and 3-2 losses, looks like a defence that can be got at?

yeah hope we get to wembley, loved it at the semi final in 2011.

All the boring annoying people you get at the home games are replaced with happy excited people lol, not sure if its just the occasion or diff. people.. lol

yeh great 3 points. great tevez :) loved his celebration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.