Now gone..Pile of old programmes free to a good home...

I am drowning in City programmes, been collecting 30+ years and need only a handful home and away to be complete to 1945 and am now concentrating on the war years.

Have a full room with nothing but my programme collection which is my absolute pride and joy.

I used to have a collection in the 1960s. I had every match programme in the 1965-66 promotion season and attended every match in the 1966-67 season. I used to buy two for every match because the voucher would have to be cut out for home matches and the front page removed for away matches.

I had them all stored in shoe boxes but that didn’t stop my mother from throwing the lot out out when I was away on holiday.

I've got a few oldies, about 12 home from 94-97, one from 2nd April 1980 City v Everton Div 1.... and a little gem which is a West Brom away game played on the 11th Jan 1977 FA Cup 3rd round reply ......
Happy to let em go if needed for a collection, my loft is full of little surprises :-)

I am drowning in City programmes, been collecting 30+ years and need only a handful home and away to be complete to 1945 and am now concentrating on the war years.

Have a full room with nothing but my programme collection which is my absolute pride and joy.
Is that complete up to 1945 or from 1945? Assume it's the latter. If it is, post what your missing and I'll have a look at mine. Not collected for last 20 years but the old man was a regular from the 40's and always bought a program.

Is that complete up to 1945 or from 1945? Assume it's the latter. If it is, post what your missing and I'll have a look at mine. Not collected for last 20 years but the old man was a regular from the 40's and always bought a program.

I have every single home from present day back to 1945 and I need 19 aways! All from 40s. The likes of Newport away, Bradford park avenue etc. Will be amazed if he had as am down to the almost impossible.

I used to have a collection in the 1960s. I had every match programme in the 1965-66 promotion season and attended every match in the 1966-67 season. I used to buy two for every match because the voucher would have to be cut out for home matches and the front page removed for away matches.

I had them all stored in shoe boxes but that didn’t stop my mother from throwing the lot out out when I was away on holiday.
Ffs!! What was her logic behind that?

I've got a few oldies, about 12 home from 94-97, one from 2nd April 1980 City v Everton Div 1.... and a little gem which is a West Brom away game played on the 11th Jan 1977 FA Cup 3rd round reply ......
Happy to let em go if needed for a collection, my loft is full of little surprises :-)
I was at that West Brom cup game freezing snowing orange ball,won 1-0 Joe Royle scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.