NOW HE TAKES OFF OUR BEST PENALTY TAKER!!

i agree, he's also the one player who could get a goal from nothing, he's top quality........................ BUT he has been shite again!!!!

Rob is a great penalty taker, sadly because he's a silly HUMAN and not some sort of GOD!!! He's allowed his confidents to take a downturn (can you imagine this other God's reading).

And now he's made it worse by missing a penalty and getting BOOOOOO'd by CITY supporters (all qualified councillers).

Silly Robiniho for being human and being affected by the amount of negative press unfairly thrown at him by the same rag tops we like to slag off for there top four leanings and letting that little charge affect him (let's face it, none of us would be affected by this sort of pressure). And a bigger SILLY ROBBIE for having that player destroyer price tag get to him (I can stand here and say, it never affects me when I play PES09)

BOOO Robiniho for being human...We want gods or machines at City (so we can moan about our players isolating themselves away from the fans)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.