Now It's Our Time To Stick It Up Our Haters.

mcfcstu

Let's get right behind Mancini and the boys tomorrow from the off and show that we are here to stay and will not be ground down by the Rag media that we suffer in this country.

mcfcstu said:
Let's get right behind Mancini and the boys tomorrow from the off and show that we are here to stay and will not be ground down by the Rag media that we suffer in this country.

That should be the case irrespective of the motivation behind the performance.

If we need Rag media to get us fired up both players and supporters we are in a bit of strife.

Based upon what I have seen this season we need to be at least a goal behind possibly two and ideally down to 10 men before some of this team actually put a shift in

I think we as fans show our support plenty can't say that is beng recriprocated this Sean

Silva is back hopefully and I pray to god Mancini does not change the centre half pairing again

dctid said:
Based upon what I have seen this season we need to be at least a goal behind possibly two and ideally down to 10 men before some of this team actually put a shift in

I think we as fans show our support plenty can't say that is beng recriprocated this Sean

Silva is back hopefully and I pray to god Mancini does not change the centre half pairing again

Fans were mostly shite 1st half, great 2nd half. Usually the case.

More atmosphere when we attack towards the kids & pensioners rather than the singing sections.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.