Now Nedums fit...

keemcfc

Would you play him in the first team?

I'd want to try out back lines of:

Onuoha.....Touré.....Lescott.....Bridge

And:

Zabaleta.....Touré.....Onuoha.....Bridge

Also Kompany could get in there ahead if Lescott, but he wont for all the 'dropping a player you've just spent a ridiculous amount of money on' reasons.

Then you've got Richards who could get back in that team if he pulls himself together.

If Onuoha did replace Zabaleta at right back I'd like to see Zabaleta in midfeild again.

keemcfc said:

And:

Also Kompany could get in there ahead if Lescott, but he wont for all the 'dropping a player you've just spent a ridiculous amount of money on' reasons.

Then you've got Richards who could get back in that team if he pulls himself together.

If Onuoha did replace Zabaleta at right back I'd like to see Zabaleta in midfeild again.

Well onouha has said himself he dont like playing right back his game not made for it, i agree he needs to play in the center

and who would zab replace in midfield, granted he can do a job there but wouldnt you rather see kompany or ireland replace de jong?

MCfcBOB said:
LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE

Zabaleta------Touré------Onuoha------Lescott

I though lescott disliked left back, also i really thin we get a new right back in jan, well i hope anyway, zab a bit of a liability in defensive posistions

How about 5 at the back?:)

---------------------Given-------------------

Zaba----Toure----Ned--Lescott--Bridge

---------------------Barry----------------------

SWP--------------Ireland--------------Robinho

-------------------Adebayor--------------------

BoyBlue_1985 said:
keemcfc said:

And:

Well onouha has said himself he dont like playing right back his game not made for it, i agree he needs to play in the center

and who would zab replace in midfield, granted he can do a job there but wouldnt you rather see kompany or ireland replace de jong?

On the OS interview, he says he'll happily play at right back.

Ntini77 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

On the OS interview, he says he'll happily play at right back.

to be honest with the signings we made he prob would just to get first team action, i thought he was outstanding for us after xmas last year!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCfcBOB said:
LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE

Zabaleta------Touré------Onuoha------Lescott

I though lescott disliked left back, also i really thin we get a new right back in jan, well i hope anyway, zab a bit of a liability in defensive posistions

lescott played covering left back last night and he has played LB for england before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.