Now Redknapp is available is it time to bin off Bobby?

NZBlue said:
Considering that he's an experienced manager with a proven track record,
likeable
attractive
respected
knows how to wheel and deal, he could really take us somewhere.
Imagine his financial astuteness with our budget.
End Bobby's reign now and get in Harry

fuck off no way that bung taking asswipe should be anywhere near our club

We couldn't be in a safer pair of hands if we got Harry. Reckons he always keeps his counsel and leaves every club he's managed in a better state than when he arrived. We won't get him though, after his relevation today that this Spurs team would have won the title in the next year or two, Levy is bound to realise his mistake and blow everyone out of the water to get him back for another four years.

My mate is a Spurs fan and told me 'Arry' would leave at the end of the season, he told me this in Feb, he also told me Gareth Bale would sign for City in July so watch this space.......

He also told me that Spurs would win the FA cup so he does talk bollocks, the daft cockney bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redknapp would be a disaster for our club.

Has anyone seen how narrow the driveway entrance is at Carrington? He stops to do his daily wound down window interview with Sky. The players are all then stuck behind him waiting to get out as he's blocking the exit. Can you see Mario, Sergio, David etc being content to spend an extra half an hour in their cars each day waiting for him to finish his media freindly japery and move on? I cant. The transfer requests would be in within a week.

A no from me I'm afraid.

342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png

S04 said:
Ah, best laugh I´ve had for a while..Threads like this remind me of the BM of old. When someone state something everyone knows is bull but everyone goes along with it for a laugh.

Used to be more laughs when we where crap actually..

but its still amazing how many people took it seriously, even when the clarkie was telegraphed....

Considering that he's an experienced manager with a proven track record,
likeable
attractive
respected
knows how to wheel and deal, he could really take us somewhere.
Imagine his financial astuteness with our budget.
End Bobby's reign now and get in Harry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.