Now TV Sky Sports Pass £25pm For 12 Months

Does anyone ever use the day pass thing with Now TV? If so, is it worth getting for one off matches?

Im on Virgin and have a decent/new Samsung TV...so assume i can just add the app to my virgin box or TV.
I really cant be arsed with the stream thing anymore...and begrudgingly happy enough to pay to watch the game on Wednesday
Last time i got a pass it only worked on pc/laptop/phone but that was a while back. Is your tv android?

Yeah, people are obviously reluctant with the possibilities of postponements etc and don't wanna commit which I can understand. £25 is not really 'cheap' but there are not many other alternatives and when it's normally £9.99 for a day pass on NOWTV Sport or £30 to get Sky Sports on Sky TV I'd say it's a 'snip' from what they usually charge.
Sky sports through sky is £16pm if you haggle. £30 is very steep. I ve got it for NFL as football barring City is fucking boring me to tears at the moment

Last time i got a pass it only worked on pc/laptop/phone but that was a while back. Is your tv android?
Im not actually sure if its android or not TBH...its a samsung TV. I can add apps to it...like netflix, and can watch my netflix through that...and iplayer, and youtube etc

But those apps are also available on my Virgin box as well...just not sure if there is an equivalent Now TV app.
(Im in work and being lazy and asking for advice on here :-) )

Im not actually sure if its android or not TBH...its a samsung TV. I can add apps to it...like netflix, and can watch my netflix through that...and iplayer, and youtube etc

But those apps are also available on my Virgin box as well...just not sure if there is an equivalent Now TV app.
I use now tv app on Samsung TV. It should be there.

You have to search for the app to download it, it's not already on the device. Otherwise if you don't have it, best bet is to get a roku, Now tv stick (a reskinned roku) or fire tv stick.

It should work fine on TV or media stick. The mobile version of the sports pass only works on phones though not on tablet or bluestacks android emulator on PC

If you can download apps to your tv from play store or microsoft store it's android.
Just looked and my bt box has now tv pre installed app so i'd be surprised if your virgin box doesn't. If it has, then that would be the best way to go i'd say.

just looked a bit more. Virgin box does not have app. Your telly may have, depending on the model.
i'd say your easiest option is now tv stick . £30 in asda with 1 day sport pass inc.https://groceries.asda.com/product/media-streaming-freeview-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-1-month-entertainment-1-month-cinema-1-day-sport-pass/1000139603870

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.