Now TV

scousemanc

I am thinking of cancelling Sky and moving to Now TV. My Sky cost is £71.50 per month and that's only for Sports. It would be half that price with Now.

Anyone have it and how do you find it? Any comments on functionality and content would be appreciated.

Dont know much about the subscription side, but the hardware is a decent bit of kit (Roku boxs with nailed down firmware).

I use one for plex iptv in the front room, much better than a firestick for Plex

I use it. I have the app on my TV so so don't need a box. Just pay for it on the PC and go to the app and once you're logged in just select the channel you want to watch. If it was cheaper for a month by month I'd subscribe on a rolling basis as we have LG TVs in most rooms so I can watch anywhere unlike with a Sky box.

The picture is very good albeit in SD. I wish BT did something similar.

I first tried it for the League Cup Final V Sunderland when they gave out loads of free passes to advertise the service. It worked perfectly on the elderly 2007 computer I had at the time.

I've used it three or four times since and I think it is good value for big matches.

It's awesome.

I've had it for a year now.

If you have either an Xbox One or PS4 they can stream Now TV. I use my Xbox One mainly but as you can use 4 devices with one subscription my brother has it in his room and we have it in the lounge using a Chromecast as well.

Streaming live is all in standard definition however the on demand box sets look quite crisp for 720p.

I have the entertainment pass and kids pass and the total cost should be about £9 per month but you always get deals on the entertainment pass. Got 6 months from Argos for £19. Just keep an eye on Hotukdeals.

I got rid of Netflix because I felt Now TV had a lot less crap and a lot more premium content.

I used it tail end of last season, 24 hours passes, week passes, just basically pay for what you want if it's still that way.

Citys on just pay about £3.99 no messing around for a 24 hr pass

I first tried it for the League Cup Final V Sunderland when they gave out loads of free passes to advertise the service. It worked perfectly on the elderly 2007 computer I had at the time.

I've used it three or four times since and I think it is good value for big matches.

Similar story with me. Got it for the LC Final and used it 3 or 4 times(max) since then - it's ideal as long as you only use it occasionally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.