Now TV

I've had SkyTV for years, went down to just the basic entertainment package a few years back on a fixed deal £15 a month. Because of my "loyalty" (?), I got offered all sky sports channels in HD for £17 a month fixed for 3yrs, so £32 total per month, now. Otherwise I'd be on NowTV. I found it reliable and quality was good enough.

Of course there are cheaper ways, but I can't be bothered with all that.

Not sure what I did right. Was going to go Now TV last July so phoned up Sly to cancel. Only watch the City games. They gave me Sly Sports and Eurosport for £22 a month HD package. Needless to say I snapped their hand off.

Now Tv has a lot of advantages. Being able to have 4 devices per account is great, each device can be used anywhere. I use mine for films and entertain mainly.

Last year if you collected 10 McDonald's monopoly stickers you could choose 1 months entertainment or movies or a one day sky sports pass.
The monopoly thing starts again soon .not sure if they will do the same this year

It's alright, got it as I am on virgin so no Sky Atlantic and also the option to buy Sky games as a one off.

Hardly use it bar that but handy

Has anybody got Now TV? What do you think of it? If I got it I think it's main use would be to watch City instead of watching the match the following day on a stream.

if you have the actual box you can get more out of it (different apps and a sky sports news app that you dont need a sky sports sub for)

If your like me and just keep with the app on playstation/mobile still good but restrictive.

Now TV Great offer a month for £12.99!! Cancel after ordering if you don’t want to pay £33 after that but you’ll keep it for a month. Then get a month’s pass from Curry’s for £25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.