Now we've won them all.

baildon blue said:
3 trophies in 4 years . Not bad to say we hadn't won nowt for 35 years . Its nice having a cabinet with real cups in it .
4 trophies in 4 years... dont forget,2012 Community Shield :)

Being a codger, I'm lucky enough to remember the trophy wins of the late '60's and early '70's- but the way things are at the moment is just........FABULOUS!!
COME ON YOU BLUES!!

hateutd said:
baildon blue said:
3 trophies in 4 years . Not bad to say we hadn't won nowt for 35 years . Its nice having a cabinet with real cups in it .

yeah its not the full domestic set if you haven't won the the community shield. now it feels complete. Just Europe left, I wonder how long that will take.

fantastic final and full credit to sunderland for their efforts.
Its an incredible achievement for us to win the domestic set. today is another memory to add to the forever growing set of mcfc memories.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
hateutd said:
baildon blue said:

yeah its not the full domestic set if you haven't won the the community shield. now it feels complete. Just Europe left, I wonder how long that will take.
Now,i want the FA Cup,also.... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.