now will you believe me

themadinventor said:
We are going to win nothing, we are not good enough simple as that, too negative and one dimensional.

no. i wont believe you, Im sorry you just have feel alone that way.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 am --<br /><br />
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Did you time it perfectly that you got 100 posts JUST in time to start a thread today? Rag alert

LOL.

themadinventor said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
themadinventor said:
We are going to win nothing, we are not good enough simple as that, too negative and one dimensional.
Not with paul scholes in your team, you won't....

Oh how original calling me a rag because you cant face the truth, to the first three replies you are cretins all three of you, grow a pair and wake up to whats going on right in front of you.

I think, in all fairness, you are the last person in a position to tell anyone to 'grow a pair'.

Rag or not I believe him. Denial runs through egypt people. We need to wake up and realise we're not good enough. Rags are level on points whilst having a shed load of injuries. We lose yaya and we drop out of both cups and are on the decline. Oh shit I must be a rag !

malg said:
themadinventor said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Not with paul scholes in your team, you won't....

Oh how original calling me a rag because you cant face the truth, to the first three replies you are cretins all three of you, grow a pair and wake up to whats going on right in front of you.
To be honest, I sometimes think people throw the 'rag' thing around too easily, but you do sound like a Rag to me as well. I'd personally just ban you.....job done. If you'd at least mentioned the rather obvious penalty that the bent ref didn't give, then I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt.

The Aguero pen? that was 50/50.

jayblue said:
Rag or not I believe him. Denial runs through egypt people. We need to wake up and realise we're not good enough. Rags are level on points whilst having a shed load of injuries. We lose yaya and we drop out of both cups and are on the decline. Oh shit I must be a rag !

What's a north african country got to do with this>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.