Nuclear war - has it started?

Hows that? I mean the long-term radiation - farming in places here is still restricted from the chernobyl one.

12.05.09.chernobyl.sheep2.gif
520316.jpg
Didn't know Spain and Portugal had a roof over them

No point worrying about something you can't control.
thought it deserved a thread of its own

are the stars beginning to line up with trump moving into power and the Syria crisis etc, it just seems their is far to much going on around the world, now we have the North Koreans ready to launch a test when they know full well that action will be taken against them, the next few days are going to be very interesting in that part of the world
There's more chance of Kim Jong-Un going on a slim fast diet

'No point worrying about something you can't control' - Always found that cliche to be ridiculous.. as if you can deny your part in everything.. you play your role whether you like it or not, existence is like that. No one person is in control of anything.

As a cross-over though, it's perhaps one for the historians of 2050 to decide. Like the Franz Ferdinand thing for ww1, was Nuclear War started by North Korean test missile? Trump being elected? A Russian ambassador being shot in Turkey? .. Who knows.

Didn't know Spain and Portugal had a roof over them
I was wondering how those bloody politicians and gentry down south craftily deflected it to the rest of us. Scotland looks particularly affected, beware of mutant nationalist political groups.

Its been on the cards for years.........and I do believe its now going to happen. The powers that control America have been waiting for someone like Trump to turn up.

Were all fucked and someone somewhere will be rubbing their hands cos their gonna make whole load of of money from it,

Its been on the cards for years.........and I do believe its now going to happen. The powers that control America have been waiting for someone like Trump to turn up.

Were all fucked and someone somewhere will be rubbing their hands cos their gonna make whole load of of money from it,
Nuclear war? What's good having money if you have to live under ground for 70 odd years

Nuclear war? What's good having money if you have to live under ground for 70 odd years
If I remember right, I read that with Chernobyl, the radiation could last for 1000 years in the spot that it happened. The after effect is definitely longer than 70 years though, theoretically speaking if you came out after that you might not die but i wouldn't count on your long-term health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.