Number of home games on a Saturday at 3pm?

It even does my head in (Sunday's a work day over here) so it must really piss you lot back home off.

The ridiculous Europa League really doesn't help matters either. It seems that whenever Sky haven't chosen to cover us, our opponents have played on Thursday and the game is moved anyway.

Yeah, more Saturday 3pm but FFS don't make it a rule. Hint's in the name - its a big commitment to get to evening matches - so I guess we'll have to put up with Saturday lunchtime games - Ha Ha I got tickets I got tickets - see you on 17-Apr

tonea2003 said:
bluesmarty said:
I love night games, think it's a better atmosphere!

yeah it will be a cracker v wigan, banter galore with their rickshaw full of fans
Ha ha.

I always hated Monday night games that had been held back from the weekend, but absolutely loved extra midweek fixtures on Tuesday/Wednesday night. In fact, I still feel the same now even though I only get to watch us on the telly.

I am not against night games or sunday games come to that, but just think it is out of control and we need to have a home game at 3 on a saturday once in a Blue Moon.

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm --

Villa tickets are now available, but I don't think it has been announced when the game will be played yet, so how can they sell tickets?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm --<br /><br />City v Villa is at 3pm on a Saturday, guess I owe Gary Cook a pint!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.