number of points from the first 5 games

citytillicry65

IF you were offered x points now then City could avoid playing the first five games, how many points would be enough? I'd take 12

Looking at how the opening fixtures have panned out, if we don't pick up 15 points from the first five games, I for one, will be cancelling my direct debit and handing my season card back.

not too concerned about the first 5 games , as long as we get to 40 points , we are safe for another season.

gmckennasell said:
not too concerned about the first 5 games , as long as we get to 40 points , we are safe for another season.
Spoken like a true blue. Every season I text a mate after every game, counting down the points to go to reach the magical 40 (''14 to go'' etc etc). And when we get past the 40 point mark, I start counting the points as a minus value. For example, when we get to, say, 46 points, I'll say ''-6 to go''. Sad really.

Think if we can be in the top 5 after 5 games, considering all the players we've had at the World Cup, this should be the platform for a good season

jimharri said:
gmckennasell said:
Spoken like a true blue. Every season I text a mate after every game, counting down the points to go to reach the magical 40 (''14 to go'' etc etc). And when we get past the 40 point mark, I start counting the points as a minus value. For example, when we get to, say, 46 points, I'll say ''-6 to go''. Sad really.

some seasons i used to delude myself and think 38pts would be safe , but i am going for the full 40pts nowadays , don want to take any chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.