Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would this lad be? Can we afford it?
I mean of course we can afford it but their ask was to pay his release clause of €60m, reports said we weren't interested in that and would rather wait and revisit next summer.

I think left full back should be our new priority, can this guy tackle and read the game?

Got be looking at going for him in January after the recent turn of events.

I mean of course we can afford it but their ask was to pay his release clause of €60m, reports said we weren't interested in that and would rather wait and revisit next summer.

sporting will play in the champions league which will bring competition for his signing since hes a beast. but yeah i dont know, a striker should be the priority this season, even if is like just a loan imo

But as a portuguese i can confirm the newspapers are reporting that sporting wants to sell and are willing to lower the price a bit. Also report that it if happens it will probably be a deadline day deal

Last edited:
The only LB I want that can be a superstar for us is Nuno Mendes.
There are other quality young LB out there but Nuno is head and shoulders better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.