nutella

ban-mcfc said:
Barcon said:
It's vile stuff mate. You need help. Do you still have a bald, shiny napper?
Probably better off smearing that stuff on your loaf.

haha no, i've a full head of blonde hair.

got a big fod though.... me on the left...

552966_121875551278196_100003672554681_107037_736077160_n.jpg

and no it aint paul scholes i'm with lol
Oh my fuckin god ! Do you have to have a special pillow ?

I like to drink Lyons golden syrup. . . its not got real lions in i think. So Im doing my bit for the WWF.

corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Barcon said:
That's better mate, the last pic I saw of you scared me. If you leave it on the dippers doorstep, fart in the jar first, they'll love it.

what you mean? lol

i've only posted one before this and there was nothing wrong with it.
what the fuck is that round your neck you fucking bellwad ?

i'm on the left!!!!

you cretin!!!!

and barcon i can't find it sorry, i was stood up with shorter hair and a blue shirt on from a distance smashed.

ban-mcfc said:
corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
what you mean? lol

i've only posted one before this and there was nothing wrong with it.

i'm on the left!!!!

you cretin!!!!

and barcon i can't find it sorry, i was stood up with shorter hair and a blue shirt on from a distance smashed.

This is the problem with todays youth, they don't know their left from their right. Our Zabby played on the right t'other night. The person on the left of that pic is wearing a poncey scarf. And yeah, it was a case of mistaken identity. Lol, every time I read one of your posts I pictured uncle fester. Now to find out who that ugly prick was. Get a haircut.

corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
corky1970 said:

i'm on the left!!!!

you cretin!!!!

i know its you on the left bud, wtf is round ya neck ??

nothing, i have my dark blue coat on and a t shirt, my ginger mate has a scarf on if that's what you're referring to.

and yes he's a blue.

corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
corky1970 said:

nothing, i have my dark blue coat on and a t shirt, my ginger mate has a scarf on if that's what you're referring to.

and yes he's a blue.

i know i can see that , but unless my eyes are made of glass you have some sort of thing round your neck you chimp !

I thought the same but if you look closey, you turn gay.

seriously, i think it's just his shirt with jumper on top, it does very much look like a puffters scarf.

corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
corky1970 said:

and yes he's a blue.

i know i can see that , but unless my eyes are made of glass you have some sort of thing round your neck you chimp !

it's the inside of the collar on my coat.

not all of us wear bin bags out the house.

Nutella is horrible in case you are on a diet...but then on the other hand it tastes just lovely.

Crepe (those very thin french pancakes) with slices of Banana and a layer of Nutella (all wrapped up afterwards) are a gift of heaven. *drool*

You might want to try and get your hands on the German version of Nutella as the one sold in the UK contains more sugar/is sweeter than the German recipe.

Not sure how common German shops/Bakerys are in the Manchester area, but there are a couple of them in London and they usually import the German Nutella as well. :)

Bembeltown said:
Nutella is horrible in case you are on a diet...but then on the other hand it tastes just lovely.

Crepe (those very thin french pancakes) with slices of Banana and a layer of Nutella (all wrapped up afterwards) are a gift of heaven. *drool*

You might want to try and get your hands on the German version of Nutella as the one sold in the UK contains more sugar/is sweeter than the German recipe.

Not sure how common German shops/Bakerys are in the Manchester area, but there are a couple of them in London and they usually import the German Nutella as well. :)

German Nutella? It gets worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.