Nutjobs

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
As its the season of goodwill i would like the good honest sensible fun posters of BM to adopt a nutjob. Remember though nutjobs are not just for christmas, you cant adopt one and then in early Jan take them to the nutjob home. The nutjob home is already full, look at Battersea and how sad it is for the nutjobs in there.

I have decided to adopt W12 as my nutjob, i will promise to feed him, tickle his belly and occasionally read tracts of Mein Kampf to him.

Be generours BMrs this Christmas and adopt your own nutjob

nutjob

Baterseas, baterseas ? i'd batter every tree hugging veg fucker and them drown them in the fucking sea :)

Long live Maggie fuck the moaning coal fuckers.

Maggie

Rascal said:
As its the season of goodwill i would like the good honest sensible fun posters of BM to adopt a nutjob. Remember though nutjobs are not just for christmas, you cant adopt one and then in early Jan take them to the nutjob home. The nutjob home is already full, look at Battersea and how sad it is for the nutjobs in there.

I have decided to adopt W12 as my nutjob, i will promise to feed him, tickle his belly and occasionally read tracts of Mein Kampf to him.

nutjob
ya just had to say...i have a sofa

TCIB said:
Baterseas, baterseas ? i'd batter every tree hugging veg fucker and them drown them in the fucking sea :)

Long live Maggie fuck the moaning coal fuckers.

Maggie

Go to bed you drunk

bed

Rascal said:

nutjob
I wonder who's going to adopt you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.