Nutjobs

Rasc. Please may I ask a question?
How do you know if you are a Nutjob ? Surely the very fact that you are a Nutjob will make you believe you are not a Nutjob and anyone who isnt a Nutjob will believe they are not a Nutjob and therefore logic dictates they are in fact Nutjobs.
So my question is can I be adopted ?

Just askin'

For those interested in further details please visit the Scargill/Fascist War Monger threads where there are a wide variety of nutjobs to choose from.

Buy one, get one free.

Blue Mist said:
How do you know if you are a Nutjob ? Surely the very fact that you are a Nutjob will make you believe you are not a Nutjob and anyone who isnt a Nutjob will believe they are not a Nutjob and therefore logic dictates they are in fact Nutjobs.

Just askin'

Bluemoon - more like Catch 22 everyday

Where the poster policy requires that posters can only leave the site for being insane if they are both insane and ask to leave. However, asking to leave the site if you are insane is a sane act, so you cannot be insane. Therefore, leaving the site for insanity is actually impossible.

mcfcinprague said:
Blue Mist said:

Just askin'

Bluemoon - more like Catch 22 everyday

Where the poster policy requires that posters can only leave the site for being insane if they are both insane and ask to leave. However, asking to leave the site if you are insane is a sane act, so you cannot be insane. Therefore, leaving the site for insanity is actually impossible.

Top notch literary reference that.

Perhaps Rascal is Yossarian

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Sod that for a game of soldiers - I adopted a Trafford entrepreneur nutjob a couple of years ago,and ended up with a house full of Kleeneze catalogues,sunbed tokens and sticky pictures of Serbian mass murderers.
My bath plughole was blocked with rancid ginger pubes,and the neighbours complained about the smell.
The thought of having to look after a johnsonontheleft or Lucky13 over the festive period is simply too horrendous to contemplate,at least until they are housed trained and the lobotomy scars heal.

#horrendous.

Wipes away tear.

Lucky13 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Sod that for a game of soldiers - I adopted a Trafford entrepreneur nutjob a couple of years ago,and ended up with a house full of Kleeneze catalogues,sunbed tokens and sticky pictures of Serbian mass murderers.
My bath plughole was blocked with rancid ginger pubes,and the neighbours complained about the smell.
The thought of having to look after a johnsonontheleft or Lucky13 over the festive period is simply too horrendous to contemplate,at least until they are housed trained and the lobotomy scars heal.

#horrendous.

Wipes away tear.

Crying in the wrong thread? Got yourself a proper nutjob there Nij.

Re: handjobs

Rascal said:
As its the season of goodwill i would like the good honest sensible fun posters of BM to adopt a handjob. Remember though handjobs are not just for christmas, you cant adopt one and then in early Jan take them to the handjob home. The handjob home is already full, look at Corky and how sad he is for the lack of handjobs he is giving.

I have decided to adopt W12 for my handjob, i will promise to feed him, tickle his belly and occasionally read tracts of 50 shades of grey to him.

Be generours BMrs this Christmas and adopt your own handjob

handjob

there rascal, thats better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.