NYE Party for Homeless - Hacienda NYE 24 Hour Houseparty | United We Stream Greater Manchester

Great stuff; will certainly be dipping in and out later on.
I can’t see it listed as being to raise funds for the homeless though - I though funds from that stream were to be distributed to businesses/individuals affected by the loss of the night time economy in Manchester. Anyway, worthwhile event regardless :-)

I hope they get free party drugs, otherwise there wont much to celebrate or dance to.

Joking aside.... Hope it`s a success and and all those people have a safe evening and a great 2021 !
Get Sir Marcus to distribute E's to those who can't afford to pay for their own in these times of abject poverty.

Echo your sentiments, great cause, whatever reason people have being homeless is not a reason to leave them without some kind of accommodation. It's a blight on society that with so much wealth in this country there are so many begging and dying on our streets, upsetting to the core.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.