N'Zogbia available according to Daily Mail

Palerider

Can play left full back or left sided midfield. Wants a "top" club so we may struggle on that point but well worth signing if only for his versatility.

Can he tackle? I've always thought he can't tackle and that hes a better left winger.

wasn't he pulling a funny not so long ago ?
if so i cant be doing with anymore of that sort at our club

He's always looked a good player to me. Wouldn't have him at left back though.

Don't think he's ever played up, but always given the impression he sees the Geordies as a stepping stone.

Decent player, but I don't think he would drastically improve us. Will be more a squad option, will he be happy with that?

Decent player, hes had a few decent games against us. Although the Geodies seem to think that he is wasted at left back and not good enough to start on the left infront of Petrov and Robinho IMO.

However he would make very good backup and possible worth looking into providing hes available at a reasonable price.

I'd have him here in a flash, would be ideal on the left wing until Petrov is back in action and would be a more than useful squad player later down the line if things pan out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.