O2 vs Orange

jay66uk

Any opinions?

Ornage Racoon £35 seems an amazing deal.

(Not certain about coverage where I am having problems on Virgin otherwise I would have bought the brand new Samsung D840 today.)

IMO Orange is the leader in everything they do, from Customer Service to general Mobile Phone service. If you want a good deal have a look at this site: http://www.buymobilephones.net/index.ihtml thats where I got my phone from. Got the Dolphin 35 (500 minutes, unlimited texts), Samsung E900 & 30GB video iPod, for free.

They look good, mate - when they offer you a free something (like the Wii) do you get it with the phone, or at the end of the contract, or what?

I'm on Orange. £35 p/month with unlimited text messages. Can't go far wrong for that! The only thing that people have against Orange is that their service coverage isn't as extensive as O2, and of course most other people are on O2 so you'll be paying cross network prices! Also, the phones are Orange Branded, which usually means you have a vertical Orange side bar on!

I'd seriously recommend Orange, I was with O2 for three years and in my opinion Orange are far superior! I'd also recommend the Nokia N73!

BlackSheep said:
They look good, mate - when they offer you a free something (like the Wii) do you get it with the phone, or at the end of the contract, or what?

With the free iPod I got, you have to send them your first 2 bills. The first one you get after about 3 days just detailing everything basically and giving your the date that withdrawls will be made. Then obviously the next one 28 days later. Send them both off and then they send you your gift.

I was very sceptical about this, but everything happened like clockwork. I got a call from them reminding me to send the bills to them the day I received my second bill, then another phone call a couple of days later telling me the gift had been sent. Then another making sure everything was fine. It was.

As I said, I was very sceptical but since then my bird has done it, my parents and a few mates. Most people opting for the free Xbox 360 or the Wii. Great site that imo, and I've never seen anywhere that gives you a better deal.

TINY said:
IMO Orange is the leader in everything they do, from Customer Service to general Mobile Phone service. If you want a good deal have a look at this site: http://www.buymobilephones.net/index.ihtml thats where I got my phone from. Got the Dolphin 35 (500 minutes, unlimited texts), Samsung E900 & 30GB video iPod, for free.

I did exactly the same in Dec getting the D900 + 30gb video i-pod on the racoon 35 deal - superb deal

And then of course I find that my main customer gets no Orange coverage inside the building but full O2 coverage even in the deep dark Server room...

O2 it's gonna be. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.