Oasis at slaine castle dublin

to be honest,im more looking forward to the prodigy. surely if we get 20/30 mins start on everyone else,we will be on our way back to dublin sooner? ideally we want a club that opens til 4am ish so we wont need to panic about getting back to town.

blue cigar said:
... surely if we get 20/30 mins start on everyone else,we will be on our way back to dublin sooner?
In theory, yeah you would get back to Dublin sooner. Provided, as I said, another couple of thousand don't have the same idea as you. TBH, it's unlikely that that many would leave the concert early, so you probably will be okay.

Cunning Stunt said:
Me and my girlfriend are going so I'll see you there mate!! Can't fucking wait to go.

Here's the line up and when they start

14:00 Concert Gates Open
15:00 The Blizzards
16:00 Glasvegas
17:30 Kasabian
19:00 The Prodigy
20:30 Oasis

Still can't beleive I'm gonna see my favourite two bands at the one gig!!!

Waay nice1 mate if I bump into you we'll have a few sherberts, I'll be the one in the old phillips man city shirt. I really cant wait to see the prodigy either been wanting to see them since i was about thirteen, better late than never eh lol.

Thanx4Knives said:
Its gonna be 5 euro a pint and given the conversion rate thats about £4 odds so bring loads of money, they will probably only serve either heineken or bud. Try bringing pre-mixed vodka/whisky/rum or something in a 2 litre bottle, they may try an take it off you but just make sure you pass a female member of security an walk on in (or try the im diabetic routine), mayve try and compromise by offering to throw the lid in the bin but keep a spare in your back pocket!!

That's what I've been hearing mate, do they actually check you because I was planning on taking my hip flask full of J.d and stashing it in my inside pocket.

blue cigar said:
4 of us are flying out sat morning.a day on the beer and get to the gig via the bus at 6 ish in time for prodigy. we will try and get a couple of tins each in the venue and then plan to leavo before the encore to try and beat the rush and get back to dublin in time for a club. make of that what you jolly well will.

I'm flying out friday fella, gonna have a day on the lash when I get there, then get to the gig early sat. Like the idea about leaving before the encore to beat the rush think I'll pull that one myself mate.

der bomber28 said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Its gonna be 5 euro a pint and given the conversion rate thats about £4 odds so bring loads of money, they will probably only serve either heineken or bud. Try bringing pre-mixed vodka/whisky/rum or something in a 2 litre bottle, they may try an take it off you but just make sure you pass a female member of security an walk on in (or try the im diabetic routine), mayve try and compromise by offering to throw the lid in the bin but keep a spare in your back pocket!!

That's what I've been hearing mate, do they actually check you because I was planning on taking my hip flask full of J.d and stashing it in my inside pocket.

They will search you but i suppose you could just say its a camera, the people that will be workin security are there for the cash and generally wont give two fucks but you might bump into the odd jobsworth!!

Thanx4Knives said:
der bomber28 said:
Thanx4Knives said:

They will search you but i suppose you could just say its a camera, the people that will be workin security are there for the cash and generally wont give two fucks but you might bump into the odd jobsworth!!

Nice1 fella I'll take my chances taking it with me then.

have a good one bomber.we'll compare notes monday and see who got the most gear thru security!

Anybody going that will be camping, I know there isn't official campsites but we're heading down on Friday night. Suppose we could just jump into field somewhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.