Oasis, Heaton Park

lyndsey2879 said:
dose anyone know how you get tour money back for last nights gig

After the gig on the big screens it said go on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.oasisinet.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.oasisinet.com</a> from 6pm tomorrow (which is today obviously), and the details are there, but the thing is, another guy said this next to me to, oasisinet site hasn't been workin for 5 months!

oh ok thanks for that i will try it anyway
MCFC_Freestyler said:
lyndsey2879 said:
dose anyone know how you get tour money back for last nights gig

After the gig on the big screens it said go on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.oasisinet.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oasisinet.com</a> from 6pm tomorrow (which is today obviously), and the details are there, but the thing is, another guy said this next to me to, oasisinet site hasn't been workin for 5 months!

crackin atmosphere testerday, people near me were singin invisible man chaning it to 'we are the fans of the invisible band', was class. i'm going again tomorrow as i got free tickets yesterday, well lookin forward to it.
kasabian were class as well

greenie said:
crackin atmosphere testerday, people near me were singin invisible man chaning it to 'we are the fans of the invisible band', was class. i'm going again tomorrow as i got free tickets yesterday, well lookin forward to it.

cheers mate, do you know what time you would have to get there to get in the front section?

Thebigbluehouse said:
greenie said:

cheers mate, do you know what time you would have to get there to get in the front section?

I was told by a cricle area steward that people were queing up from 8 in the morning!

i think if you get there for 2 you should be alrite, 20,000 go into the front bit.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Thebigbluehouse said:
greenie said:

I was told by a cricle area steward that people were queing up from 8 in the morning!

i think if you get there for 2 you should be alrite, 20,000 go into the front bit.

I read people were still getting places in that area at around 5pm.. Not saying you are wrong considering you were there :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.