Oasis on bbc2

The Beatles best band ever. FACT
Oasis the Best band in the world right now. FACT
Noel is a God. FACT
Liam is cool as fuck. FACT
Oasis wouldnt be Oasis without either one of them. FACT

Any one who thinks otherwise just be quiet and go and listen to Simply Red or something.

kinkladze10-Sy said:
The Beatles best band ever. FACT
Oasis the Best band in the world right now. FACT
Noel is a God. FACT
Liam is cool as fuck. FACT
Oasis wouldnt be Oasis without either one of them. FACT

Any one who thinks otherwise just be quiet and go and listen to Simply Red or something.

Oasis are a tad predictable and there is no god, and Liam is a short-arsed little shitbag.

noel would have done fuck all were it not for his kid brother. noel's lyrics make me cringe. and his music is so average it's chronic. liam had all the charisma and personality to make that band so big that they're still dining out on it now. fair play to them, they can peddle all the shite they get away with now because all the people they appeal to (the vast majority of oasis fans are people who only go to one gig and buy one album a year from my experience) lap it up in a bid to kid themselves that britpop never died.

i dont hate oasis by any means, 'whatever' is one of the best tunes ever, but on the whole, as much as i hate damon albarn and blur, they are far the better band from that era. pulp is a decent shout too.

time to move on from oasis anyway, there's plenty of good new stuff out there.

long after they're done and dusted we will look back on oasis as one of THE great bands.they are still doin great stuff and dig out your soul has some great songs on it. watching that last night the band sounded great but liam was unbelievably bad, it was the same with the wembley mtv show last week.hes obviously gone the same way as ian brown and not looked after his voice, and i don't agree with some cos i reckon he had a really good voice before it came to this tour.feel he is now short changing the paying fans with some performances, and i thought i'd never say that as hes one of the greatest frontmen of all time for me.

Watched that last night. Liams voice was shite, 'Don't look back in Anger' was pretty good (much stronger vocals from Noel) but the best thing for me was the new drummer and the CalTech boffin on the organ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.