oasis/ real people / peter hooten

183sash

did anyone listen to talksport this morning when Peter Hooten of the farm said rather cryptically that Oasis paid off scouse 90's band the real people who he suggested helped write definately maybe - has anyone heard this before?

183sash said:
did anyone listen to talksport this morning when Peter Hooten of the farm said rather cryptically that Oasis paid off scouse 90's band the real people who he suggested helped write definately maybe - has anyone heard this before?

Yeah it's bollocks.

The Real People helped record Oasis but obviously didn't write with them. If they were capable of writing Definitely Maybe for Oasis surely they'd have knocked out at least one decent tune in their time?

It's always the same, people get successful and others crawl out of the wood work to try to take some credit.

If I could write Live Forver, Supersonic etc for my mates bands then you can bet your cock and balls I'd also write myself some decent tunes too whilst I was at it.

ps - I don't often talk about it but a while back I was mates with 4 scousers, I helped them write some tunes and taught one of them to play the sitar. I got no thanks off of them for it, the cheeky scouse bastards. I also invented the 'mop top' and shot John Lennon.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_People#The_Real_People_and_Oasis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_P ... _and_Oasis</a>

Yeah, it's like Mighty Quinn said, if you get a copy of the Definitely Maybe DVD, there's loads of interviews inc the brothers from Real People, who seem top geezers, they had a taped demo of some material from the debut. They weren't pretending to be summat they weren't.
Also, ave a butchers at the interview with Digsy. Absolutely barking mad.

That Hooton guy is a complete prick - he hates all things Manc and thinks he started every aspect of street culture from moptops to driveby shootings.
1. He started the football casuals fashion scene in the early 80s.
2. He started the whole 'baggy scene' of the late 80s (cos his shitty band was around before the Mondays et al, despite being absolutely shit and later copying the Mondays every move).

The guys a tit and he talks out of his arse - the jealous scouse twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.