Oasis reunion

Question.

If the email drops, how long have you got to buy the tickets? Will the tickets still be for sale until you open the email, regrdless of when you open the email on Friday? Or have you got to check your emails constantly throughout the day to see if the email has arrived, and buy the tickets straightaway? Thanks.

Question.

If the email drops, how long have you got to buy the tickets? Will the tickets still be for sale until you open the email, regrdless of whe you open the email on Friday?Or have you got to check your emails constantly to see if the email has arrived, and buy the ticket or tickets straightaway? Thanks.
I understand that the email will contain details about when the tickets will go on sale.

Oh!

I thought the email was being sent to people who had got tickets via the ballot, with information and a link on how to buy them?
No this is a pre ballot for tickets for the gigs added at Wembley next year. Opened up to people who were in the queue for tickets on 31/08 but didn't get them, although it seems a lot of people who met the criteria were not invited to register to enter the pre ballot.
Although it is a pre ballot even if you get invited to apply for tickets they are not guaranteed.

Reactions: jrb
No this is a pre ballot for tickets for the gigs added at Wembley next year. Opened up to people who were in the queue for tickets on 31/08 but didn't get them, although it seems a lot of people who met the criteria were not invited to register to enter the pre ballot.
Although it is a pre ballot even if you get invited to apply for tickets they are not guaranteed.

Just checked back on my emails.

If selected in the private ballot, you will receive an email from Oasismynet with your code no later than 9pm BST this Friday, 13th September with full details and timings for the upcoming sale.

If you have not received an email by then, you haven’t been selected to receive a code.

Please note that receiving a code does not guarantee tickets. They will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Just checked back on my emails.

If selected in the private ballot, you will receive an email from Oasismynet with your code no later than 9pm BST this Friday, 13th September with full details and timings for the upcoming sale.

If you have not received an email by then, you haven’t been selected to receive a code.

Please note that receiving a code does not guarantee tickets. They will be sold on a first come first served basis.
That's exactly what my email said. People who got tickets on 31/08 should have them in their Ticketmaster account now

That's exactly what my email said. People who got tickets on 31/08 should have them in their Ticketmaster account now
Apologies. It’s me. What has the 31/08 got to do with the additional 2 dates at Wembley? I thought tickets for those 2 additional dates at We,nley can only be bought via the ballot, with details of the up and coming sale emailed out on Friday. I’ve got a ticket master account with no tickets in my account. Apologies for being thick. :-)

Apologies. It’s me. What has the 31/08 got to do with the additional 2 dates at Wembley? I thought tickets for those 2 additional dates at We,nley can only be bought via the ballot, with details of the up and coming sale emailed out on Friday. I’ve got a ticket master account with no tickets in my account. Apologies for being thick. :-)
I am assuming you were not able to get tickets on 31/08 which was the date that the first lot of tickets went on sale and many of us spent time and energy waiting in queues for hours that turned out to be fruitless.

Since then they have arranged 2 more gigs for which the tickets are not yet on sale. They have selected people to join a pre ballot. To do that you had to click on a link in the 1st email and answer a question. If you answered the question correctly you got a 2nd email that you needed to respond to before midnight last Sunday. Those who are succesful in this ballot will get an email before 9pm tomorrow with a code and details as to when they can try to buy tickets.

If there is no email by 9pm tomorrow then the applicant was not succesful in the ballot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.