Oasis Top 5

HellasLEAF

Just dusted of the Oasis vinyl after some time off and falling in love again. How about your top 5 for 2 PROPER BLUES!!

List a top 5 (top 10 is too many) and one honorable mention and feel free to respond to lists.

1. Cast No Shadow
2. Talk Tonight
3. Live Forever
4. Don't Go Away
5. Listen Up!

*D'ya Know what I mean.

nashark said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Who are the '2 proper blues?'

Apparently, Noel posts on here, but in truth, I reckon it'll be another bt incarnation.

Well he's only recently started going to matches again and the other half of the Beatles/Kinks tribute bands visits to watch us are about as rare as him knocking out a decent record on his own!

Noel was about 10 feet away from me in the away end at charlton in 2000 when we lost 4-0.

He was there when we were shit, unlike a lot of people knocking about of late.

clubfoot said:
Noel was about 10 feet away from me in the away end at charlton in 2000 when we lost 4-0.

He was there when we were shit, unlike a lot of people knocking about of late.

Convenient it was in London that game for him then eh?

Get to bed then pal. Are you a proper blue? What qualifies anyone as a proper blue.

Back in 90's they were shouting off about city, if you don't like their music that's your choice, Noel is as much a city fan as anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.