Oasis Top 5

I think its pretty hard to be at every game considering he is travelling the world and if you had seen any of the behind the scenes DVDs they are always checking the scores whether it be in Austraila or America. I remember the last DVD when they were checking the Doncaster league cup game and couldnt believe it just like us.

Aslong as someone tells me they love city and can recall the fucking shit times they can have the right to say they are a proper blue.

Well I'm not going to today's game and I'm not from manchester, that means I'm not a proper blue. Gutted.

Look, they are City fans so who gives a f*ck if they are 'proper' or not.
They went occasionally in the 80's and 90's before they were famous and have always shown their colours not just jumped on the bandwagon. They've had good money spinning careers so unfortunately they couldn't go home and away for they last 15 years!! Noel is quite knowledgable about City and football in general and i for one like listening to his opinions, whether they are the same as my own or not! Back to the topic, Oasis-great band and have stood the course of time really. (ok it's not too long ago but alot of their songs will be still going when they do their comeback gig in 2030.... ala Stones)

1; Slide Away
2; Cast no Shadow
3; Aqcuiesque
4; Masterplan
5; Live Forever

1_barry_conlon said:
clubfoot said:
Noel was about 10 feet away from me in the away end at charlton in 2000 when we lost 4-0.

He was there when we were shit, unlike a lot of people knocking about of late.

Convenient it was in London that game for him then eh?

i suppose that is convenient considering he lives in london. the hull city match last season for me because i live in hull. both myself and noel gallagher are mancunian city fans. are you suggesting you are more of a fan because you live in manchester?

1. Live forever
2. All around the world
3. Champgane supernova
4. Supersonic
5. Wonderwall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.