Oasis

Seen Oasis all over the place. Given the choice I'd go and see Lionel Richie's new tour with him singing all his hit songs this tour. He's brilliant live

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
stonerblue said:
When the money runs out.

Which ain't never going to happen to the real talent of that band...Noel. His karaoke singing brother well thats a different story!!
Well going by the amount of pretty green I see about don't think he will have much problem either.

Kun Aguero said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
When's the reunion?

Rumors it'll be at Glasto 2015.

I hope so after seeing rumour after rumour of shit like Muse, Foo Fighters and Taylor Swift headlining.
I can't see it though with Noel having a new solo album out early next year and tour. I cant see him just dropping it to start Oasis up when he could do the festival circuit on his own. V fest would pay him silly money to headline there.

Kun Aguero said:
When's the reunion?

Can't see it personally. Noel may do Glastonbury on his own but I don't think they'd waste the hype of a reunion on Glastonbury when they could probably sell 10 x the amount of tickets Glasto does on their own set of huge summer gigs. Be more like 2 nights at each Knebworth, Hyde Park, Loch Lomond and Heaton Park.

Maybe do Glastonbury a year later.

True_Blue69 said:
Kun Aguero said:
When's the reunion?

Can't see it personally. Noel may do Glastonbury on his own but I don't think they'd waste the hype of a reunion on Glastonbury when they could probably sell 10 x the amount of tickets Glasto does on their own set of huge summer gigs. Be more like 2 nights at each Knebworth, Hyde Park, Loch Lomond and Heaton Park.

Maybe do Glastonbury a year later.

Glastonbury has already sold out. I do not think them playing their would affect big gigs elsewhere to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.