Oatcake

standupifyouhatemanu

A couple of funny quotes extracted from the Oatcake website.

Apparently there was a photo shoot, in Hanley I think.

"They were lending people Stoke shirts and scarves to have their photo taken with the FA Cup."

And someone is a bit nervy about Saturday and 6 fingers isn't enough!

"I'm running out of fingers to cross for Saturday.!!"

I have nothing against Stoke it means as much to them as us and its great to see 2 teams desperate for a cup in the final. Having said that they are my worst enemy on Saturday!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I have nothing against Stoke it means as much to them as us and its great to see 2 teams desperate for a cup in the final. Having said that they are my worst enemy on Saturday!!

Summed it up nicely mate!

c4lv3rt said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Summed it up nicely mate!

agreed . I think the atmos on Saturday will be great as both fans very vocal and "up for the cup".

Stoke fan here, who can confirm that he's got 12 fingers and 12 big toes crossed!

Not looking good for us at the moment with Huth and Etherington both doubtful. Huth has been immense for us this season at both ends of the pitch. Our 1st choice 11 would most certainly give you a game, but unfortunately we don't have your strength in depth.

lesalanos said:
Stoke fan here, who can confirm that he's got 12 fingers and 12 big toes crossed!

Not looking good for us at the moment with Huth and Etherington both doubtful. Huth has been immense for us this season at both ends of the pitch. Our 1st choice 11 would most certainly give you a game, but unfortunately we don't have your strength in depth.

No pics, no proof, ;-)

Hope you have sh1t luck on Saturday but no matter what team you put out I`m sure they`ll be more than up for it and do you proud, just hope we turn up equally for said battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.