Obsessed the lot of them

tpot said:
5 mins gone and they cant stop singing this is how it feel to be city, knobs the lot of them

didnt see this, ivejust posted exactly the same thing! wankers

They only sing about who they hate rather than getting behind thier team yet they call us the noisy neighbours.

hilts said:
we never sing about them and hardly ever talk about them on bluemoon

The point i am making is we are supposed to be bitter and obsessed with them, they dont care about us as we are a small club, times are changing

tpot said:
hilts said:
we never sing about them and hardly ever talk about them on bluemoon

The point i am making is we are supposed to be bitter and obsessed with them, they dont care about us as we are a small club, times are changing

sorry i didnt realise you actually had a point, they have always sang about us and us about them its called rivalry and has nothing to do with changing times at all

hilts said:
tpot said:

sorry i didnt realise you actually had a point, they have always sang about us and us about them its called rivalry and has nothing to do with changing times at all

The rivalry is getting bigger all the time and will continue to do so as we get better, last years semis proved that, but i'll just say your right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.