Obsessed the lot of them

tpot said:
hilts said:
sorry i didnt realise you actually had a point, they have always sang about us and us about them its called rivalry and has nothing to do with changing times at all

The rivalry is getting bigger all the time and will continue to do so as we get better, last years semis proved that, but i'll just say your right

no need fella no doubt the rivalry will get more heated, i always think if you ignore them it annoys them more, at work if they ask me what i thought about their game i always say i didnt watch it, seems to piss them off for some reason

3/4 of their support at Craven Cottage will be home and having their tea before most Fulham fans get home. They can sing all they want about us, it just shows that we are beginning to get under their skin and you can almost smell the fear coming from the swamp. Be afraid you red vermin, be very afraid the clock is ticking..... can your hear it rags.... tick, tock, tick, tock..... your time is running out.

I like to hear the MUppets signing about us tbh. A healthy reflection of their ever increasing concern as we become once again the dominant force.

Perhaps it will co-incide with the demise of the worst City song ever - "who the fuck are Man United etc etc".

thing is though we need to start firing as soon as possible as the longer it goes with out a good performance and win the more these wankers jump on the bandwagon!! hopefully mancini will go all out for the win tomorrow and set a marker down against liverpool for all the premier league to see!

They are getting worried big time! one of my mates who is a rag said today he was looking forward to seeing balloteli play ffs cudnt believe what he said i joked with him hes a closet blue and they will be all jumping ship soon.

Right I support Manchester clubs, I want both teams (and others in the area) to do well. It means I'm objective so here's a bit of insight.

Yeah United are getting concerned about City, the banter has escalated and changed and it's great for the city generally, having two top teams. Of course United are going to sing a bit more about City now, it comes with the territory. In fact, all supporters are going to hate City more. Take it as a compliment, it means they're taking you seriously.

Having said that, to say they're obsessed about City while running a thread that follows one of their games that has no importance to you and following every move like its one of your own, is pretty funny.

It was always going to happen

http://www.footballfancast.com/2010/09/football-blogs/have-man-city-gone-from-a-nations-favourite-to-one-of-the-most-hated?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ffc_Premiership_Blogs+(FFC_Premiership_Blogs)

billyscollyhurst said:
Right I support Manchester clubs, I want both teams (and others in the area) to do well. It means I'm objective so here's a bit of insight.

Yeah United are getting concerned about City, the banter has escalated and changed and it's great for the city generally, having two top teams. Of course United are going to sing a bit more about City now, it comes with the territory. In fact, all supporters are going to hate City more. Take it as a compliment, it means they're taking you seriously.

Having said that, to say they're obsessed about City while running a thread that follows one of their games that has no importance to you and following every move like its one of your own, is pretty funny.

Impossible to be a city fan and support united. its not in your DNA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.