Obsession or the edge of madness.... Blue Moon Rising

hotdel1 said:
Ancient Citizen said:
blumoonrisen said:
City are my first love and have priority over everything else... wife and kids included.

Now that is just being very silly.

Agreed

No it isn't.. going to the match is priority, anyone who would allow the mrs or anyone else, to make them miss a game for any reason is a sad wuss and not a proper blue.

M.C.F.C. have been the only constant in my life.

When I put some weight on and my wedding ring became too tight on my finger I bought a stainless steel MCFC motif ring and wore that on my wedding finger.

Feels more natural than my wedding ring.

Don't tell the wife ffs

TBH she already knows and she knows CITY come first - and so do I....

coming out with shit like "are we unique?" and "it's what makes us special" makes us sound like geordies. fans all over the country are as passionate about their teams as we are. many other clubs have emotional rollercoasters. sheffield wednesday, west brom, hull city, leeds united, liverpool, norwich city to name a few.

we are a great, loyal and passionate set of fans but we are not on our own.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
blumoonrisen said:
hotdel1 said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Now that is just being very silly.

Agreed

No it isn't.. going to the match is priority, anyone who would allow the mrs or anyone else, to make them miss a game for any reason is a sad wuss and not a proper blue.

yes it is. you've taken the film too seriously. can you honestly tell me that you would put city before your children? a week before christmas, city are at home but the kids have got fuck all and you've only got £150, you're telling me that you'd go to the game?

city mad since 86 youth cup final wife n kids come first tho thats why i only go to games when my dad or our kid borrow me their tickets i always get the derby because my dad doesnt like them but he might come this year after th 6-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.