Obtaining someones home address

But how else would you know what your friend had for tea yesterday?

Last week I received a friend request from a dog.

I had a Facebook contact years ago that made a Facebook for her new born, listed as a family member and everything. It didn't really compute. It's a cool-ish idea to make an email account full of memories for a kid when they get to the right age but i'm sure receiving a maximum level Farmville account on your 18th birthday doesn't rock the world in the same way.

Couldn't you have just gone to the weekly surgery?
All local councillor's addresses are all over the council website and posted in the library.
Parish Council
And I went to the meetings and checked the prior minutes and spending
Lots of links to councilors own companies / partners etc in the spend
One got 75% of the parish spend to their own company

Does anyone know of a way I can track down the home address of a tradesman who owes me some considerable monies. I don't think he has a business as in registered with Companies House.

I have his name, mobile number, his Facebook account and the area in the UK he lives.

Tried but got stuck with 192.com

Any other ideas fellow blues
If you haven't traced him yet, if you can pin the guy down to a specific local authority you could try the relevant electoral register, they're available for public inspection, often at the main local library.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.