Obvious mistakes in Official Manchester City Annual

Plain Speaking said:
My kids just opened the latest City Annual for Christmas. The first thing they did is the City quiz. Embarrassingly it is full of obvious mistakes and looks like it's never been checked or proof read. Most questions are out of sequence with the answers and at least 2 questions are incorrectly answered.

With a distribution of hundreds of thousands it would be good if our official merchandise is not so full of obvious errors. Can someone please feedback to whoever produced it to have it checked properly next year? Thanks

Plain Speaking, why don't you write to the publishers or the club? Why do you want someone else to do it for you?

Did Bojinov not play in a derby?
A one nil win, scored by one of the Brazilians (who later played for Hull - Geronimo or something??)
If so, he hardly made more than five appearances, did he?

mad4city said:
A one nil win, scored by one of the Brazilians (who later played for Hull - Geronimo or something??)
Giovanni;

august-1.jpg

jimharri said:
mad4city said:
Giovanni;

august-1.jpg

Geovanni.

quiet_riot said:
jimharri said:
mad4city said:
Giovanni;

august-1.jpg

Geovanni.

That's the fella. Thanks!
Didn't Bojinov get injured that day? Or did I dream it?

Bojinov was injured very early on, within the first 5 minutes if I recall correctly, and went off. Cracking goal by Geovani.

quiet_riot said:
jimharri said:
mad4city said:
Giovanni;

august-1.jpg

Geovanni.
Somebody obviously hacked my account earlier; I'd never make such a simple spelling mistake.

Plain Speaking said:
My kids just opened the latest City Annual for Christmas. The first thing they did is the City quiz. Embarrassingly it is full of obvious mistakes and looks like it's never been checked or proof read. Most questions are out of sequence with the answers and at least 2 questions are incorrectly answered.

With a distribution of hundreds of thousands it would be good if our official merchandise is not so full of obvious errors. Can someone please feedback to whoever produced it to have it checked properly next year? Thanks
Yep we had the same scenario here,the questions out of sequence spoilt the whole quiz,I was doing really well too !

salfordtrueblue said:
Plain Speaking said:

Yep we had the same scenario here,the questions out of sequence spoilt the whole quiz,I was doing really well too !

ours has a couple of questions that must have come from the Liverpool Annual, the answer to one being "Glen Johnson"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.