OCG - Liverpool - Albanians

For them, Liverpool is a wonderful and problem free city where everybody is your best friend. How can anyone be that deluded?

I adore Wales but there are some shocking areas and truly odd people.

Liverpool is the biggest village in the world, everybody knows each other (or are related to each other), and they stick together at all costs. Other tough places in UK are Belfast, Glasgow and Newcastle.

As others have said, the Scousers and Salford lads get on well in jail. There's common ground as most come from several generations of crime, it's all they know.

Muslims stick together in jail and the wealthy drug dealers do have a large say but this is evened out and then some by the Scousers and Irish gypsies.

Nobody will ever take Liverpool, it is a very insular place where even other Brits from different areas will never be fully accepted. I have Albanian family in that city and they are run of the mill working people there.

London is Albanian, our government and police are too stupid to manage it, and even if they brought Albanians on board for the language barrier, similarly to the Scousers, they'd never rat on their own people.

As another poster said, they can be a very ruthless breed and it tends to run in the blood, the men are usually drawn towards serious crime and money, but they are a lot less flashy than other groups, and go under the radar better. Lovely family men but you cross them once and you won't be seen again.

A poster mentioned Albania being a Muslim country. We have distant family members who claim to be Muslim but celebrate Christmas and Easter, drink, smoke and eat pork every day. They wouldn't know what Eid was if you told them. It tends to be Kosovan Albanians or Northern Albanians who are Muslim, village people who probably think Turkey still owns them.

It's safer over there than it is here, all their shit has moved into UK, Germany or Switzerland where they can infiltrate and make hard cash to invest back at home. Very friendly and cheap over there but you won't be taken seriously unless you speak a bit of the lingo.

Liverpool is the biggest village in the world, everybody knows each other (or are related to each other), and they stick together at all costs. Other tough places in UK are Belfast, Glasgow and Newcastle.

As others have said, the Scousers and Salford lads get on well in jail. There's common ground as most come from several generations of crime, it's all they know.

Muslims stick together in jail and the wealthy drug dealers do have a large say but this is evened out and then some by the Scousers and Irish gypsies.

Nobody will ever take Liverpool, it is a very insular place where even other Brits from different areas will never be fully accepted. I have Albanian family in that city and they are run of the mill working people there.

London is Albanian, our government and police are too stupid to manage it, and even if they brought Albanians on board for the language barrier, similarly to the Scousers, they'd never rat on their own people.

As another poster said, they can be a very ruthless breed and it tends to run in the blood, the men are usually drawn towards serious crime and money, but they are a lot less flashy than other groups, and go under the radar better. Lovely family men but you cross them once and you won't be seen again.

A poster mentioned Albania being a Muslim country. We have distant family members who claim to be Muslim but celebrate Christmas and Easter, drink, smoke and eat pork every day. They wouldn't know what Eid was if you told them. It tends to be Kosovan Albanians or Northern Albanians who are Muslim, village people who probably think Turkey still owns them.

It's safer over there than it is here, all their shit has moved into UK, Germany or Switzerland where they can infiltrate and make hard cash to invest back at home. Very friendly and cheap over there but you won't be taken seriously unless you speak a bit of the lingo.

Great post.

A scouser being a scouser. Instead of keeping a low profile in the away end they just can't help themselves. He'd have got a hiding at our place.

A scouser being a scouser. Instead of keeping a low profile in the away end they just can't help themselves. He'd have got a hiding at our place.

I watched the game on tele yesterday and the "always the victims" song was loud and clear. Carragher called it out immediately.

I always sing this song but it's not in relation to any tragedy. It's aimed at their atrocious behaviour that is never ever their fault. They are a city of benefit cheats who believe their own lives.

Have met some good ones though, fucking hilarious at times. You ain't getting a full day's work out of them though.

In retrospect this perhaps wasn't the best thread to read through having recently booked to take my eldest daughter for a look around Liverpool Uni at one of their open events in a couple of weeks time....
Mates daughter went to uni in Liverpool, finished earlier this year. She absolutely loved it.

I watched the game on tele yesterday and the "always the victims" song was loud and clear. Carragher called it out immediately.

I always sing this song but it's not in relation to any tragedy. It's aimed at their atrocious behaviour that is never ever their fault. They are a city of benefit cheats who believe their own lives.

Have met some good ones though, fucking hilarious at times. You ain't getting a full day's work out of them though.

I worked with them on the ships, lazy fuckers always looking for an angle and way out. I did make a few decent mates amongst them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.