Of the remaining fixtures in the prem this season

scowy68 said:
stonerblue said:
I nailed my colours to the mast last week and said we will not lose again this season, in all competitions. Maybe a draw in the derby but that will do.

Injuries and bent referee's taken into the equation stoner lol? I almost share your 100 % optimism mate,i think we'll slip up once in the league,either Stoke or Arsenal away.

Injuries shouldn't be a problem unless it's Vinny, YaYa or Big Joe. I forgot about bent refs though.
The way we played in the last two games and the fact we have a fully fit squad means i can't see anyone beating us.

99.9%

We can beat Stoke. Most teams have worked out their strengths now. If they play Delap they have his throws but nothing else. He is not a Prem player and they cannot afford to play with 10 players plus a thrower against us. Look at out last three games against them. They have offered practically no challenge. We shouldn't drop points there.

i just hope he sticks to the first choice full backs against the more difficult teams,and the majority of our away games.Carlos Tevez WILL have a big role to play as well me thinks.

We will beat Bolton and rags will get beat off spuds so we be 5 points clear. Since yaya has come back with balo, it looks like the team who set the league on fire early on this season.

scowy68 said:
i just hope he sticks to the first choice full backs against the more difficult teams,and the majority of our away games.Carlos Tevez WILL have a big role to play as well me thinks.

hopefully only in the Europa, him and Aguero sounds good on paper, but prefer Balo and Aguero.

Thorpiemcfc said:
scowy68 said:

hopefully only in the Europa, him and Aguero sounds good on paper, but prefer Balo and Aguero.

He (the twunt) is not registered for europe and the only big role I want him to play is to carry out the rubbish on bin day.

Norwich, Swansea, Newcastle, Wolves, Stoke and Arsenal is a very tricky run of away games. I would be delighted with 4 wins and 2 draws.

If United win at Spurs then the run in will be a fight until the death. If they lose then it is ours to lose.

Swansea,Stoke,Arsenal and Newcastle worry me a lot.The luck those rag bastards are having I wouldn't be surprised if they won every game from now on.Teams are playing out of their skin against us but seem happy with a narrow defeat against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.