Off to Lapland tomorrow

Hope you and yours have a great time mate.

Watch out for AG though :)

Had a fab time about 5 years ago, just had an operation and fucked me walking through the snow. Santa was nice though, gave him a lap dance and he really enjoyed it.

another generation said:
stonerblue said:
My Mrs says, "Go on a dog sled ride."
Free to you, stoner! Get your arse up here whenever you want. After all, I bloody well live in Lapland.

Been trying to get to that part of the world for a couple of years now but think if i get involved with them dogs i'd never leave.
Didn't you go over there with one of the armed forces AG?

stonerblue said:
another generation said:
stonerblue said:
My Mrs says, "Go on a dog sled ride."
Free to you, stoner! Get your arse up here whenever you want. After all, I bloody well live in Lapland.
Been trying to get to that part of the world for a couple of years now but think if i get involved with them dogs i'd never leave.
Yep, came over here with the RAF, and like many exchange personnel, stayed on. Must be the RAF's secret way of getting rid of people! And yes, once you get involved with the dogs, that's it - you're hooked!

another generation said:
stonerblue said:
another generation said:
Yep, came over here with the RAF, and like many exchange personnel, stayed on. Must be the RAF's secret way of getting rid of people! And yes, once you get involved with the dogs, that's it - you're hooked!

Thought so.
My Mrs used to go every xmas with work. She did the sled ride through the forest then was allowed to meet the dogs and stroke them all (except the lead dog) and even play with the puppies. She says it was one of the best things she's ever done.
I'm off to take my mutt around the park now in the cold, damp. dark weather. MUSH...

stonerblue said:
I'm off to take my mutt around the park now in the cold, damp. dark weather. MUSH...
Yeah, and I'd better log off from this particular distraction, and take my gang for a training run!

PS - Lapland is the common term for the whole region where the Sami people live, not just northern Finland. The Finns, however, have been very clever in their marketing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.