Offence

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im sort of ginger and I could not give a shite what people call me, guess Im just a stong person. Thats why sometimes I give it out to others and expect them to be able to laugh at themselves too.

2qdzk3c.jpg

Have you got a picture of just after that car hit you as well?

pinkwheeltrim said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im sort of ginger and I could not give a shite what people call me, guess Im just a stong person. Thats why sometimes I give it out to others and expect them to be able to laugh at themselves too.

2qdzk3c.jpg

There's no "sort of" about it chum !!

Do you're worst, Im a good looking man no matter what you say!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

lol great stuff, them ears are just gonna get larger mate and as for the nose, well dont get me started. Beady eyes too but overall you pull it off!
I'm with you , sticks and stones etc.. I'm too secure to be bothered , I give it and I take my share too

loffers said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

lol great stuff, them ears are just gonna get larger mate and as for the nose, well dont get me started. Beady eyes too but overall you pull it off!
I'm with you , sticks and stones etc.. I'm too secure to be bothered , I give it and I take my share too

Ha ha, my ears look big on that to be fair but it's not something I suffer from in real life- no way I have beady eyes though!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

You're OK fella-------My Mrs has red hair and gets bored with people taking the piss[usually in a gentle way]-----It's gone on for hundreds of years. Think yourself lucky.They used to burn Ginger haired people in the past as they were seen as the spawn of the devil---[ shit i'm back to Mick hucknall again!}

lunebleu said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

You're OK fella-------My Mrs has red hair and gets bored with people taking the piss[usually in a gentle way]-----It's gone on for hundreds of years. Think yourself lucky.They used to burn Ginger haired people in the past as they were seen as the spawn of the devil---[ shit i'm back to Mick hucknall again!}

Hucknall is a ring piece I do not consider him part of the ginger community!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.