Official AaB v City match thread.

peahead said:
bluethai said:
Ched is absolutely not yet ready for a lone striker role, if he start, it means Hughes is committing a suicide once again as already proved several times this season whenever he tried to push his beloved Ched in to the first team starter, it failed and ended in tear everytime!

Big Phil is not yet a complete all round striker but his overall understanding with his team mates is a lot better than Ched.
hat trick for the ched then, just checking paddypower.
bugger, no odds, 80-1 against a benji hat trick though. think i'll keep my money.

Pam said:
Okay, is it right to start Dave?

from a defensive point of view yes......he will close their back 4 down better than caceido.

he can also hold the ball up well....just as well as caceido as he doesnt use his natural strenght to do this and bring others into play

i think caceido does however offer a slightly better goal threat...(not that either of them are a massive threat to any defence really)

neither have any pace so on that front it doesnt really matter who you start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.