Official AaB v City match thread.

Jonny Boy said:
Given didn't save us during the shoot out...Their last two penalty kicks were absolutely crap

BUT Given DID save us constantly during the match

God bless ya Shay

their keeper, Zaza, saved us in the shootout. there were at least 2 that he read right and probably should have at least had a chance at stopping.

dazz46 said:
i have to get up at five there s is no way i going to be able to sleep for hours yet.don't know if its anger or nerves

Me to Dazz and I won't get home till six! Jesus after supporting this club for over forty years should've known what to expect!

scousemanc said:
Is anyone else watching this shit film on channel 5?
haha, im not but I saw the first few moments after I went for a post match relaxing ciggy. Noticed that the president is one of the detectives in law & order special victims unit.

Your pointless fact of the day is brought to you by.........

Just watched the highlights of Hamburg we really don't want them , however PSG are shit we have beaten them already and tonight they looked pants

Just watched the highlights of Hamburg we really don't want them , however PSG are shit we have beaten them already and tonight they looked pants

ozzie2920 said:
"psg are shit we have beaten them already" when ?

lastmanback said:
ozzie2920 said:
"psg are shit we have beaten them already" when ?
wasn't it 0-0 in a terrible game?

Even though my heart is still racing and very unimpressed by the performance tonight i will take a positive from it.

This was our kick in the ass for this competition and the best example of not to get complacent. If we are to win this competition we needed this kick in the ass and we we're lucky that the football gods where shining on us, AND we were playing AAB and not Werder, Marselle etc.

Quater final of Uefa and i'm very happy that we have made it this far however we are so close now to the final and im sure the top players will start to step up a little more in the next few games when we take on better oppisition. I still think we have a very good chance of getting to the final and tonight was a quite reminder of to get our shit sorted.

Credit to Mark Hughes (even though i dont like him) for taking of Robinho for that performance. He made a big call and we scraped through, hopefully next Uefa game Robinho is flying on all fronts.

Keep the faith lads,

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.