Official AaB v City match thread.

moomba said:
gman07 said:
you do know that a draw is all we need???... we can even handle a 1 goal loss to get through... thats all i want from this game to get through to next round... nothing fancy is necessary

Don't think we can sit on a 2 goal lead and expect to go through, a goal pretty much guarantees it and I'll feel a lot better if/when we get one.
are you really seeing us sitting in defence so far... we have created all chances except the last one... we are controlling the game and the tempo up until now...

you do know that a draw is all we need???... we can even handle a 1 goal loss to get through... thats all i want from this game to get through to next round... nothing fancy is necessary

Yeah, I agree. Thing is, we should show intent and look like a team that can do it in the later stages. If we can't now it doesn't inspire for the future. I really feel we should be using this match as a test and iron out creative tactics for more advanced opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.