Official AaB v City match thread.

Kinky by name said:
A rash of injuries have put a major dent in Aalborg BK's hopes of overturning a 2-0 loss against Manchester City FC, with visiting manager Mark Hughes pushing his side towards a place in the final in Istanbul.
The Danish champions have defied expectations to survive so long in Europe this season, but their number may now be up with as many as five first-team players set to miss their Round of 16 home game against City. Magnus Pehrsson's side need to score at least twice to make it to the quarter-finals, with midfielder Thomas Enevoldsen's suspension arguably the least of their problems.
Dutch defender Steve Olfers has not played all spring and will definitely miss the game, along with forward Jeppe Curth, who has been ruled out with a foot injury sustained in Sunday's 1-1 draw at relegation-threatened SønderjyskE. "I got a kick on the inside of my leg and the outside of my foot hit the ground," he remembered. "I heard a crack and afterwards could not stand on that leg at all."
Although tests have shown Curth has not broken a bone, a two-week absence means he is out of the City decider. The big concern now is that central defensive partners Kjetil Wæhler and Michael Beauchamp will also be absent, with both nursing injuries. The pair have gelled quickly following Wæhler's arrival in January, and losing either – or both – for Thursday's game would represent a serious problem.

Only Wæhler is out. Jakobsen who played central defender in Manchester was though to be out, but todays news suggest that he will be fit for fight tomorrow. He will move to his regular left back and young Lasse Nielsen will team up with Beauchamp in the central defense.

Kinky by name said:
gwailo said:
Kinky by name said:
Only Wæhler is out. Jakobsen who played central defender in Manchester was though to be out, but todays news suggest that he will be fit for fight tomorrow. He will move to his regular left back and young Lasse Nielsen will team up with Beauchamp in the central defense.

Curth?

My bad. I was only talking about starting back 4.

Yes Curth is out. And right midfielder Enevoldsen picked up a yellow card in Manchester and is also out.

gwailo said:
Kinky by name said:
gwailo said:
Kinky by name said:

Curth?

My bad. I was only talking about starting back 4.

Yes Curth is out. And right midfielder Enevoldsen picked up a yellow card in Manchester and is also out.
tak

i wouldnt play robbie away from home for the rest of the season, cant be arsed with him anymore its got beyond a joke! Wouldnt be bothered to see him leave in the summer!

If we can't score past a defense with i'm slow as fuck and cant kick Michael Beauchamp in it we are in trouble. Even if we are away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.