Official AaB v City match thread.

Swedish commentator said Away goals rule still in effect in overtime, is that true? I was under the impression it wasn't.

Can't barely focus on that now, this is shit but come on city!!!!!!!

GStar said:
Goater666 said:
United dicked these 3-0 at these place. Why the fuck have we made it so hard?

And drew with them 2-2 at O.T, a much harder place for Aalborg to get anything... so that arguement is bobbins.

They didnt look like scoring despite thier possesion... until about 10 minutes before the end, we were being praised for such a proffesional job and an unlucky second has changed that and now everyone is screaming like fucking girls

You do know the game at Old Trafford was a rubber duck? United had already qualified comfortably and meant nothing?

Sometimes I don't know why I bother, I really don't!

This fookin club puts me through the mill time and time again, and I keep on coming back for more - I am a total mug, first class!

i cannot explain in words how angry i am! I feel so sorry for the fans who travelled, booked time of work and paid money. Its simple if we concede one goal with less than 5 mins to go (which we shouldn't) park the bus in front of the goal. Dont let another one in !!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck Sake

Has Danny Mills got his boots with him?

This is an absolute disgrace. No way Hughes can survive this, even if we come back to win.

why the fuck has hughes left ched on for 90 mins??

fuckin stopped running after 70 mins and gave away the pen.....
BRING ON BIG PHILL

i cannot explain in words how angry i am! I feel so sorry for the fans who travelled, booked time of work and paid money. Its simple if we concede one goal with less than 5 mins to go (which we shouldn't) park the bus in front of the goal. Dont let another one in !!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck Sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.