Official Adebayor song

SouthStand211 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Comprimise:

Oh, Ade-Bayor, won't you go and score, one goal Emmanuel?....... Oi Oi Oi!

Emmanuel is abit of a mouth full. I'll comprimise on another lyric that you come up with that replaces that ;-)

It was "a goal Emmanuel" in my first post, and yeah it was a mouthful. But sing it with "one goal Emmanuel"... it works. Try it a few times..

a goal Emmanual fits better than one goal Emmanuel, strangely even though it's the same syllables!!

Oh, Ade-Bayor, won't you go and score, a goal Emmanuel?....... Oi Oi Oi!

We agree?

louiswalsh.gif

Louie does :D

I posted this in another thread. I still think its great :) Easy to learn and would sound great with 40,000 blues chanting it and its also african so the he would love it.

“Ade, boom-ba-yay”
“Ade, boom-ba-yay”

Immaculate Pasta said:
SouthStand211 said:
It was "a goal Emmanuel" in my first post, and yeah it was a mouthful. But sing it with "one goal Emmanuel"... it works. Try it a few times..

a goal Emmanual fits better than one goal Emmanuel, strangely even though it's the same syllables!!

We agree?

louiswalsh.gif

danni-minogue.jpg

Danni's joined Cheryl on "One goal Emmanuel". ;op

We've nearly nailed it Im.Pasta.... we'll let the thread run, and see what other's think.

*It goes to the public vote!*

theres only one adebayor, one adebayor, so give him the ball , he'll amaze us all, walkin in an ade wonderland!

SouthStand211 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

We agree?

louiswalsh.gif

danni-minogue.jpg

Danni's joined Cheryl on "One goal Emmanuel". ;op

We've nearly nailed it Im.Pasta.... we'll let the thread run, and see what other's think.

*It goes to the public vote!*

We nearly have!

Just spoke to

Holly_Willoughby_28_446081a.jpg

In the back, she is in the "a goal emmanuel" camp.

As suggested by someone the other day:

Ade, you okay, you okay, you okay Ade?
Ade are you okay, would you tell us that you're okay Ade....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.